Tara Anglican School for Girls is a Pre Kindergarten to Year 12 Day and Boarding School situated in North Parramatta. Established in 1897, Tara has a tradition of excellent pastoral care and high academic standards.
The Principal is committed to the employment of highly qualified, innovative and enthusiastic staff who fully support the Christian Ethos and contribute to the extra curricular programs of the School.
• Tara is an equal opportunity employer for women
• Salary packaging is available
• Staff are offered extensive professional development opportunities
• Tara offers generous staff discounts for children attending the School
• Various union collective agreements apply
Employment Collection Notice
Teaching Staff Details Form (PDF) Please complete and submit with application.
Thank you for your interest. There are currently no positions vacant
Employment Collection Notice - Privacy Act 1988 (as amended 2014)
1. In applying for this position you will be providing Tara Anglican School for Girls with personal information. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you provide us with personal information, for example, your name and address or information contained on your resume, we will collect the information in order to assess your application for employment. We may keep this information on file if your application is unsuccessful in case another position becomes available.
4. We will not disclose this information to a third party without your consent.
5. We are required to conduct a criminal record check and collect information under Child Protection laws. We may also collect personal information about you in accordance with these laws.
6. The School may store personal information in the 'cloud', which may mean that it resides on servers which are situated outside Australia.
7. If you provide us with the personal information of others, we encourage you to inform them that you are disclosing that information to the School and why, that they can access that information if they wish and that the School does not usually disclose the information to third parties.