Tara Anglican School for Girls is a Pre Kindergarten to Year 12 Day and Boarding School situated in North Parramatta. Established in 1897, Tara has a tradition of excellent pastoral care and high academic standards.
The Principal is committed to the employment of highly qualified, innovative and enthusiastic staff who fully support the Christian Ethos and contribute to the extra curricular programs of the School.
• Tara is an equal opportunity employer for women
• Salary packaging is available
• Staff are offered extensive professional development opportunities
• Tara offers generous staff discounts for children attending the School
• Various union collective agreements apply
Employment Collection Notice
Teaching Staff Details Form (PDF) Please complete and submit with application.
HEAD ROWING COACH
Tara is seeking experienced and highly motivated candidates for the position of Head Rowing Coach. The position is full-time and based at the Sydney Boys’ High Outterside Centre, Abbotsford. Under the supervision of the Rowing Administrator, the successful applicant will coach and develop the School’s rowing program.
The preferred applicant will have:
• appropriate coaching qualifications and experience; NCAS Level 2 Rowing Coaching
• a NSW Boat Licence and NSW Driver’s licence
• a current CPR and First Aid qualifications
• experience in coaching and managing a rowing program
• excellent leadership and communication skills
• experience towing a boat trailer
• the ability to maintain a fleet and perform maintenance and repair work desirable
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
• coaching and developing all rowers
• being responsible for the selection of crews
• designing, implementing and monitoring of on water, fitness and skills development programs
• managing recruitment and development
• organising and logistical running of all on water and boatshed operations
• managing transport of equipment to and from regattas and events
• mentoring coaching staff
• ensuring regular maintenance of equipment, assets and resources
• assisting with organising camps and events
• attending all training sessions, regattas, boat loadings, meetings and events
• liaising with Tara’s Parents & Friends Committee and Sydney Boys’ High
• administrative duties; monitoring and documenting students’ progress
All Tara staff are expected to be committed to the overall life of the School, willing to participate in the School’s extra curricular program and supportive of its Christian ethos. Tara is a non-smoking workplace.
For a detailed position description, please email the Principal’s Office: email@example.com
Application, including full C.V and details of three referees, should be sent to: The Principal,
Tara Anglican School for Girls, Masons Drive, North Parramatta NSW 2151
By Thursday 5 December 2013
Employment will be subject to providing evidence of a current and valid Working with Children Check
Employment Collection Notice - Privacy Act 1988 (as amended 2001)
In applying for this position, you will be providing Tara Anglican School for Girls with personal information.
If you provide us with personal information, for example, your name and address or information contained in your application, we will collect the information to assess your application.
You agree that we may store this information until the position is filled and in the case of the successful applicant, store it in her or his personal file.
You may seek access to personal information that we hold about you if your application is unsuccessful. However, there will be occasions when access is denied. Such occasions would include where access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others.
We will not disclose this information to unrelated third parties without your consent.
We are required to conduct a criminal record check and/or collect information under child protection law.
If you provide us with the personal information of others, for example, names and addresses of referees, we will encourage you to inform them that:
- you are disclosing the information to the school and why;
- they can access the information if they wish;
- we do not usually disclose that information to third parties; and
- we may store their information until the position is filled (and in the case of the successful applicant, store it in his or her personal file).