We invite you to contact us to discuss your daughter's educational needs. We have many academic subjects, sports and extra curricular activities which engage our students and allow them to discover and develop their talents.
“ major intake years are Pre Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Year 3, Year 5 and Year 7. ”
Kindergarten students should have turned 5 years of age by 31 May of the year they start school. Please contact the school as there can be vacancies in other years in addition to the intake years. In 2010, Tara established a Pre Kindergarten class, TeLC (Tara's early Learning Class), for girls in the four-year-old age group.
1. Gather as much information as you need for this important decision. Please refer to other relevant pages here on the Tara website, request a Tara Prospectus and call our Registrar on 02) 8838 2655.
2. Book a Tara Tour. Parents and girls are encouraged to visit our school to see our facilities, feel the friendly atmosphere and meet the Principal, staff and students.
3. Return the application form and payment to secure your place on our wait list. We will then keep you informed about school events which you are welcome to attend. Please note this does not guarantee an enrolment offer to a student.
4. Attend an enrolment interview with the Registrar. This is usually in the year prior to entry to Tara and is a vital part of our enrolment process. It is not a test, but an important meeting for the School and parents so that together we can clarify the needs and expectations for your daughter's education.
5. A Letter of Offer from Tara will be sent to you immediately following the interview if a place is to be offered to your daughter. Alternatively the Principal will contact you for further consultation.
6. Your acceptance of our Letter of Offer. Should you wish to accept the Tara offer, you will need to pay the non-refundable, enrolment fee and sign and return the Acceptance of Offer contract and relevant documents to the School.
7. To assist with your daughter's integration into her new school we offer orientation programs, usually 6 months prior to your daughter's starting date.
“ Parents and girls are encouraged to visit our school ”
NB. The information above is current as of June 2010 but may have varied by the time of actual enrolment.
If you need clarification on any step of the enrolment process, please contact our Director of Enrolments & Communications, Nikki Williams via email
We look forward to welcoming your daughter into our Tara Community.
Why Tara? Click here