Tara Anglican School for Girls is a Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 day and boarding school situated in North Parramatta. Established in 1897, Tara has a tradition of excellent pastoral care and high academic standards. The Principal is committed to the employment of highly qualified, innovative and enthusiastic staff who fully support the Christian ethos and contribute to the extra curricular programs of the school. Tara is an International Baccalaureate World School offering the Primary Years Programme (ELC - Year 6) and the Middle Years Programme (Years 7-10) as well as the Higher School Certificate in Years 11-12.
- Tara is an equal opportunity employer for women
- Staff are offered extensive professional development opportunities
- Tara offers generous staff discounts for children attending the School
Candidates applying for teaching positions are requested to complete this form and to submit it with their application:
New Teaching Staff Details (PDF) is available to download here (PDF 101.6KB)
Permanent, Full Time, commencing on as soon as possible. Applicants must be a registered Psychologist. The School Counsellor / Psychologist is employed (Years 7-12) to apply their psychological and educational expertise to assist students, parents, teachers and School executive to achieve the most beneficial outcomes for students. The School Counsellor / Psychologist will work closely with those in key roles of pastoral care and those who monitor academic outcomes and progress within the curriculum.
Previous applicants need not apply.
A full position description can be viewed here. (PDF 93.2KB)
All Tara staff are expected to be committed to the overall life of the School, willing to participate in the School’s extracurricular program and supportive of its Christian ethos. Tara is a non-smoking workplace.
Tara is an IB World School (PYP and MYP).
Application, including full C.V, academic transcripts and details of three referees, should be sent immediately to:
Tara Anglican School for Girls
North Parramatta NSW 2151
Phone: (02) 9630 6655
To apply please send your application in via email.
Employment Collection Notice - Privacy Act 1988 (as amended 2014)
- In applying for this position you will be providing Tara Anglican School for Girls with personal information. We can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you provide us with personal information, for example, your name and address or information contained on your resume, we will collect the information in order to assess your application for employment. We may keep this information on file if your application is unsuccessful in case another position becomes available
- We will not disclose this information to a third party without your consent
- We are required to conduct a criminal record check and collect information under Child Protection laws. We may also collect personal information about you in accordance with these laws
- The School may store personal information in the 'cloud', which may mean that it resides on servers which are situated outside Australia. If you provide us with the personal information of others, we encourage you to inform them that you are disclosing that information to the School and why, that they can access that information if they wish and that the School does not usually disclose the information to third parties