Tara Anglican School for Girls is a Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 day and boarding school situated in North Parramatta. Established in 1897, Tara has a tradition of excellent pastoral care and high academic standards. The Principal is committed to the employment of highly qualified, innovative and enthusiastic staff who fully support the Christian ethos and contribute to the extra curricular programs of the school. Tara is an International Baccalaureate World School offering the Primary Years Programme (ELC - Year 6) and the Middle Years Programme (Years 7-10).
- Tara is an equal opportunity employer for women
- Staff are offered extensive professional development opportunities
- Tara offers generous staff discounts for children attending the School
Candidates applying for teaching positions are requested to complete this form and to submit it with their application:
New Teaching Staff Details (PDF) is available to download here (PDF 101.6KB)
Youth Worker (2 Positions)
Two Permanent Part Time positions are available and will start at the beginning of Term 1, 2019
Junior School focused position – two days per week (Monday and one other day, negotiable)
Senior School focused position – four days per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)
The Youth Worker will work alongside the Chaplain in promoting, nurturing and proclaiming the Christian Faith within our School, through evangelism and discipleship.
A full position description is available here (PDF 137.6KB).
Application, including full CV and details of three referees, including one from a Minister of Religion
should be sent to:
Tara Anglican School for Girls
North Parramatta NSW 2151
Phone: (02) 9630 6655
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 16 October 2018
All Tara staff are expected to be committed to the overall life of the School, willing to participate in the School's extra curricular program and supportive of its Christian ethos. Tara is a non-smoking workplace. Employment will be subject to providing evidence of a current and valid Working with Children Check.
Employment Collection Notice - Privacy Act 1988 (as amended 2014)
- In applying for this position you will be providing Tara Anglican School for Girls with personal information. We can be contacted at email@example.com
- If you provide us with personal information, for example, your name and address or information contained on your resume, we will collect the information in order to assess your application for employment. We may keep this information on file if your application is unsuccessful in case another position becomes available
- We will not disclose this information to a third party without your consent
- We are required to conduct a criminal record check and collect information under Child Protection laws. We may also collect personal information about you in accordance with these laws
- The School may store personal information in the 'cloud', which may mean that it resides on servers which are situated outside Australia. If you provide us with the personal information of others, we encourage you to inform them that you are disclosing that information to the School and why, that they can access that information if they wish and that the School does not usually disclose the information to third parties