Tara Anglican School for Girls is a Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 day and boarding school situated in North Parramatta. Established in 1897, Tara has a tradition of excellent pastoral care and high academic standards. The Principal is committed to the employment of highly qualified, innovative and enthusiastic staff who fully support the Christian ethos and contribute to the extra curricular programs of the school.
- Tara is an equal opportunity employer for women
- Staff are offered extensive professional development opportunities
- Tara offers generous staff discounts for children attending the School
Candidates applying for teaching positions are requested to complete this form and to submit it with their application:
New Teaching Staff Details (PDF) is available to download here (PDF 70.8KB)
Junior School Classroom Teacher
Tara seeks to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic teacher with a vision for excellence and innovation in primary education. The successful applicant will have the tertiary qualifications and capacity to teach Years 2-6, and at least 2 years' teaching experience. This important role will suit a teacher with a passion for incorporating digital media and technologies into their teaching and learning program. The successful applicant will be self-motivated, well organised, collaborative, and willing to enthusiastically support the school's Christian mission and be involved in the wider life of the of School.
Tara is an IB World School using the PYP framework for all teaching and learning.
A detailed position description is available for download here (PDF 83KB)
Application, including full C.V, academic transcripts and the details of three referees, should be sent to:
The Principal, Tara Anglican School for Girls,
Masons Drive, North Parramatta NSW 2151
Applications Close: Friday 27 October 2017
All Tara staff are expected to be committed to the overall life of the School, willing to participate in the School's extra curricular program and supportive of its Christian ethos. Tara is a non-smoking workplace. Employment will be subject to providing evidence of a current and valid Working with Children Check.
Employment Collection Notice - Privacy Act 1988 (as amended 2014)
- In applying for this position you will be providing Tara Anglican School for Girls with personal information. We can be contacted at email@example.com
- If you provide us with personal information, for example, your name and address or information contained on your resume, we will collect the information in order to assess your application for employment. We may keep this information on file if your application is unsuccessful in case another position becomes available
- We will not disclose this information to a third party without your consent
- We are required to conduct a criminal record check and collect information under Child Protection laws. We may also collect personal information about you in accordance with these laws
- The School may store personal information in the 'cloud', which may mean that it resides on servers which are situated outside Australia. If you provide us with the personal information of others, we encourage you to inform them that you are disclosing that information to the School and why, that they can access that information if they wish and that the School does not usually disclose the information to third parties